The Base Camp Duffel bag from The North Face is one of the brand’s iconic models. Made of recycled materials, it is perfectly resistant and robust to accompany you in your travels or your sporting adventures. It is functional thanks to its side handles, its removable shoulder straps and its spaciousness. Once loaded, you can save space by tightening the four straps.
It reduces the landfill of waste and the use of virgin materials.
Technical Features :
- Fabric – Main part :1000D Recycled PVC Without Phthalates
- Fabric – Gusset : Ballistic Nylon Recycled 840D with Long Life Water Repellent Finish without PFC (DWR without PFC)
- Removable and adjustable alpine straps for a comfortable wear with minimal twisting
- Two padded side carrying handles for backpack or travel bag style carrying
- D-ring zipper opening with weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment with zippered mesh pocket and mesh pocket on end of bag for optimized storage
- Iconic, rugged Base Camp waterproof fabric construction with extra stoppers and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Waterproof clear ID insert on top
- Protective mesh to keep bag clean
- Average weight 1840 g
- Volume | 95 liters
- Dimensions | 40.64 cm x 71.12 cm x 40.64 cm