The First Down Jack et is waterproof and fits easily into your trail vest or backpack. Lightweight and breathable, it is designed for long-distance trails. Made from recycled materials, it is a great way to help the planet by reusing waste materials.
Technical characteristics :
- Back Length:70,485 Cm
- Fabric – Main:DryVent™ 2.5 Thickness 40D 67 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop Woven With PFC-Free Long Term Water Repellency Treatment (PFC-Free DWR)
- Average Weight:175 G
- Compact and lightweight
- Breathable, waterproof 2.5-layer DryVent™ fabric with sealed seams to stay dry
- Long-lasting water-repellent (DWR) treatment without PFCs for added protection
- Exposed zipper closure at front center and chin strap
- Top layer of ventilation on upper back
- Zippered pocket on back
- Stores in back pocket
- Reflective logo on left chest and reflective bar on back top and bottom sleeves for improved visibility
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Partial elasticated cuffs
- DRYVENT™Seam-sealed, double- or triple-layer DryVent™ fabrics are designed to provide waterproof, windproof and breathable properties.