The West Basin Dryvent Jacket from The North Face is designed to protect you from wind and weather during your hiking trips. With triple-layer DryVent technology, it’s perfectly waterproof, breathable and protects you from moderate winds. For added warmth, it’s made with an extra membrane that acts as insulation. To be as environmentally friendly as possible, it is made from 27% plant-based materials.
- Breathable fabric
- Recycled materials
- Fabric – Main, Hood & Shoulders:DryVent™ Triple Thickness 30D X 30D X 20D 122 G/M² – 68% Recycled Nylon, 27% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane)
- Fabric – Top of Flap-Head:100% Polyester 105 G/M².
- Average Weight:297 G
- Breathable, waterproof, triple-layer DryVent™ fabric with sealed seams to stay dry
- Membrane contains 27% plant-based materials
- Three-piece adjustable hood
- Reverse zipper closure on front center
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer printed logo on left chest