Even at altitude, summer temperatures in the Alps can exceed 25 degrees.
If you’re not rock climbing or scrambling, you don’t need pants.
That’s why we created the Impendor hiking shorts
Made of Ripstop fabric that is both resistant and stretchy, it is robust enough to be worn day after day and stretchy enough not to restrict your movements
FlashDry ™ technology in the back wicks sweat away, and the durable water repellency protects you from summer showers
The silicone finishes on the belt keep it in place even when wearing a backpack
– Stretch fabric in four directions
– Silicone finishes inside the waist for secure support
– Adjustable size with drawstring
– Two zipped pockets
– FlashDry ™ technology on the back
Technical characteristics :
– Fabric: front 90% polyester, 10% elastane, woven / back 65% nylon, 24% polyester, 11% elastane, Ripstop
– Interior stitching: Right
– Available in sizes: 28 – 38
FlashDry ™ technology brings moisture to the surface of the fabric and removes it as quickly as possible, keeping you comfortably warm and dry.