Women’s technical sweatshirt – The North FacePart of our Summit Series line, designed for high-mountain expeditions and developed and tested by The North Face® athletes, the L2 Power Grid is a lightweight, compressible and breathable high-performance mid-layer.
Made of Polartec® PowerGrid™ fleece, it offers remarkable insulation for its weight and volume.
The geometric pattern promotes moisture wicking and breathability, so you can keep up your efforts without heat or moisture accumulating under the garment. The raglan sleeves, underarm gussets and highly stretchable material ensure optimum freedom of movement – even when you’re lifting your arms in search of viable relays or good holds. Finally, your tent or shelter companions will appreciate the Polygiene® odour control technology.
Technical data :
- Standard fit
- Polairec® Power fleece Grid™ that offers an unrivalled warmth-to-weight ratio and excellent stretchability
- Raglan sleeves with underarm gussets for greater freedom of movement
- Stretchy woven collar, sleeve cuffs and hem
- Thumb loops at wrist level
- Partially recycled fabric
- Average weight: 190 g
- Fabric – trunk : Polartec® Power Grid™ — 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane mesh with Polygiene® odour control technology
- Fabric – collar, cuffs and waist: 89% nylon, 11% elastane 70D x 40D with double weave, brushed back and durable DWR water-repellent finish
- Polartec® Power Grid™: Polartec® Power Grid™ technology features a patented grid structure that reduces fabric weight while increasing warmth and compressibility. Moisture is wicked away from the surface of your skin to the outside where it evaporates quickly.