The iconic Base Camp duffel bag is the essential companion for adventurers and travellers, from the slopes of the Himalayas to the pavements of the metropolis. It is now made of recycled materials while remaining as strong and robust as ever. It is also functional with many thoughtful features, making it an ally for exploration. Carried by its two padded duffel-style side handles, it’s ideal for short trips, but with its removable, adjustable and comfortable shoulder straps, it transforms into a backpack so you can move around hands-free.It opens fully so you can see all your stuff and has a spacious 50 litre volume. If you’ve overloaded it, tighten the four compression straps and you’ll gain a little more space. There’s an internal mesh pocket for dirty stuff and a zipped side pocket for your phone and keys. This is the perfect bag to take on a weekend trip or to store your sports gear.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder straps for comfortable carrying with minimal twisting
- Two padded side handles for duffel style carrying or travel
- D-ring zipper opening with waterproof flap
- Main compartment with zippered mesh pocket and mesh pocket on end of bag
- Four compression straps
- Water resistant window for ID on top
- Mesh packing to keep bag clean THE 18