The North Face First Dawn Jacket is the waterproof protection you want to pack in your trail vest or backpack. It’s lightweight, breathable, discreet and designed for long trails. Plus, it’s made from recycled materials, which helps reuse waste.
- Waterproof: The waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable barrier against moisture and will keep you dry without fail.
- Breathable fabric: Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and provide overall comfort.
- Windproof: This fabric stops the wind from penetrating the garment, minimizing the feeling of cold.
- Fabric – body: 2.5-ply 40D 67 g/m² DryVent™ outer layer 100% recycled nylon woven ripstop Long Lasting Water Repellency (DWR) treatment without PFC.
- Fabric – pockets: 80% nylon, 20% elastane mesh knit 105 gsm
- PFC-free DWR treatment for extra protection
- Adjustable hood attached
- Visible zipper in center front
- Zippered pocket on back
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on back at bottom and sleeves for improved visibility