The North Face Gold Kazoo Eco Sleeping Bag is your best ally after a hard day on the mountain. Its highly compressible and lightweight design is made of 100% recycled fabric.
- Eco-responsible manufacturing
Technical characteristics :
- Highly compressible, recycled 700 down retains its loft and warmth season after season.
- The drawstrings at the back of the bag can be attached to a sleeping mat so that it stays in place while you sleep.
- The 2/3 side zipper makes it easy to get in and out of the bag and saves weight.
- The flat hood reduces unnecessary weight on top of the bag.
- Hand pockets at the top of the bag allow you to snuggle into the bag for added warmth and comfort, like a comforter.
- Trapezoidal side baffles reduce cold spots and retain loft.
- Compression bag included
Internal length: Reg – 77.5″ (197 Cm) / Long – 83.5″ (212 Cm)
Hip circumference: Reg – 57″ (145 Cm) / Long – 59″ (150 Cm)
Temperature Rating: 2°C / 35°F
Shell: 20D recycled nylon with durable water repellent finish (DWR) without PFC
Foot Circulation Reg – 42″ (107 Cm) / Long – 43″ (109 Cm)
Total weight: Reg – 1 Lb 5.2 Oz (602 G) / Long – 1 Lb 7.1 Oz (655 G)
Maximum user height: Reg – 6′ (183 Cm) / Long – 6’6″ (198 Cm)
Shoulder circumference: Reg – 62″ (157 Cm) / Long – 64″ (163 Cm)
Insulation: 700 Fill Repurposed Down
Backpack Size: 9″ X 15.5″ (22.9 Cm X 39.4 Cm)