Men’s waterproof jacket – The North FaceDiscover the Impendor jacket, a robust , resistant and competent outdoor jacket. Designed for tough mountain activities, it features DryVent ™ technology made up of 2.5 waterproof and breathable layers and reinforced with Cordura® fabric for increased resistance whatever the surface you are tackling.
The water repellent treatment facilitates the transfer of moisture from the inside and reduces the accumulation of water outside. This flexible and comfortable jacket has fully taped seams, which is very important when you are embarking on difficult movements on steep ridges and vertical faces.
The hood is also compatible with wearing a helmet and the pockets are strategically placed above the level of the harness. Zipped ventilation zones under the arms keep you cool even during exercise and adjustable cuffs protect you from the wind to keep your body heat
Technical characteristics :
- 2.5-layer DryVent ™ technology with Cordura fabric
- Waterproof polyurethane zips
- Two zipped pockets
- Adjustable hood compatible with wearing a helmet
- Pockets compatible with wearing a harness
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Zipped ventilation zones under the arms
- Velcro® adjustable on the sleeves
- Fully taped seams
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL
- DryVent ™: DryVent ™ technology is incredibly waterproof and breathable. Its resistant outer layer repels water on the surface, while the inner layer evacuates water vapor to the outer layer.