Our Lenado ski pants are designed to keep you warm and dry without compromising on style when going down the slopes. It features waterproof DryVent ™ fabric and ultra-compact PrimaLoft ® Black insulation for extra warmth and freedom of movement, even in wet weather.
Reduces heat loss and increases temperature, even in very cold weather.
The waterproof fabric is an impenetrable barrier against moisture and will keep you dry without fail.
Lightweight fabrics promote body temperature regulation and overall comfort.
- Average weight :
- 630 G
- Interior Sewing:
- Fabric – Trunk:
- DryVent ™ 2 Thicknesses 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane Twill, 75D X 75D, 158 G / M²
- Fabric – Ankle Reinforcements:
- 100% Nylon, 420D X 500D, 230 G / M²
- Fabric – Trunk lining:
- 100% Nylon Taffeta, 30D X 30D, 45 G / M²
- Fabric – Knee Lining:
- 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane Woven Stretch, 20D X 30D, 64 G / M²
- Fabric – Leg and Gaiter Lining:
- 100% Nylon Taffeta, 70D X 70D, 70 G / M²
- Primaloft® Black 60 G insulation, 60% Recycled Polyester
- Slim fit
- Velcro® adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Main pockets and zipped thigh pockets
- Reinforcements at the ankles
- Elasticated Stretchvent ™ gaiters
- DryVent ™ material for waterproof and breathable protection
- Primaloft® Black insulation provides incredibly soft warmth and makes storage easier