The iconic McMurdo Parka is named after a research station in Antarctica, and deservedly so, as it spares no expense to protect you from the rigors of winter. With elements of our mountain jackets, it’s the perfect barrier against the cold, thanks to its responsibly sourced, high loft down and removable faux-fur hood. Plus, it’s got plenty of handy pockets to stash your belongings on the way to work or on long walks around town.
- DUVET INSULATION: The high loft down fabric keeps you warm when temperatures drop.
- WATERPROOF: The waterproof fabric forms an impenetrable barrier against moisture and will keep you dry without fail.
- BREATHABLE / lightweight fabrics promote body temperature regulation and overall comfort.
- Center front zipper with buttoned flap
- Removable hood with removable faux fur trim
- Coated chest pockets with zipper
- Interior electronics pocket with cable guide and rubber logo
- Dual-entry compartmentalized main pockets
- Sleeve pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at hem and waist