Offering the ultimate in waterproof breathability and durability, these women’s Summit Series™ FUTURELIGHT™ pants from The North Face are designed for the challenges of high-altitude mountaineering. Its three-layer stretch fabric has reinforcements on the lower legs to resist rubbing against rocks or sharp tools.
Integrated gaiters and adjustable, stretchy hems fit perfectly with all types of mountain boots, eliminating the need for separate gaiters. These pants are equipped with detachable suspenders for a perfect fit. If you’re carrying essential gear, the roomy thigh pocket has an integrated ring. The Summit Series layers complement each other to provide optimal performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Waterproof: The waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to moisture and will keep you dry without fail.
- Breathable fabric: Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and provide overall comfort.
- Recycled Materials: Reduces landfill and the use of virgin materials.
- Windproof: This fabric slows the penetration of wind into the garment, minimizing the feeling of cold.
- Fabric – Main: FUTURELIGHT™ triple layer 70D x 70D 168 g/m² – 93.3% nylon, 6.7% elastane with PFC-free DWR treatment.
- Fabric – Lower Legs: 100% nylon 420D x 500D 230 gsm
- Inseam: Short, normal, long
- Average weight: 600 g
- FUTURELIGHT™ triple-layer breathable and waterproof seam-sealed coating
- 100% windproof material
- Elastic back waist with snap adjustment tabs
- Exposed two-way full-length side zippers with polyurethane coating
- One gusseted thigh pocket with exposed matte polyurethane coated zipper closure
- Tool loop inside thigh pocket
- Adjustable snap tabs on hem
- Adjustable integrated gaiters in stretch fabric to fit shoes
- Reinforced ankles on the inside of the legs
- Removable shoulder straps
- FUTURELIGHT™: FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced seam-sealed textile technology that can be customized to provide both waterproof and breathable protection.