Stretchy enough to move with you on a hike and warm enough to retain body heat while protecting you from the cold, the Stretchy Down Jacket is built for exertion. It’s filled with lightweight, cozy down produced using responsible methods, with a 700-rated loft so it can compress and fit into even a nearly full backpack. And so you don’t have to put on a waterproof jacket every time a spring snowfall or summer rainstorm hits, its durable nylon and elastane fabric face is water-repellent. This stretchy down jacket has two main zippered pockets and elastic inner cuffs.
- DUVET INSULATION: Highly lofty down keeps you warm when temperatures drop.
- DWR FINISH: Durable water-repellent finish provides extra protection against moisture.
- Visible center front VISLON® zipper
- Main pockets with exposed reverse zip closure
- Slim fit
- Stretch layer and lining for optimal mobility
- Elasticated inner cuffs
- Very dense goose down, RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified, ensures extreme and constant warmth in freezing weather
- Stores in its own pocket