The Vectiv™ Levitum shoes from The North Face are designed to maximize your energy on the course. This is made possible by its rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ traction, and most importantly the new VECTIV™ technology. This trail shoe is perfectly comfortable and gives you all the support you need. With its Ortholite® sole, it’s lightweight and breathable to always stay comfortable during your session.
- Good support
Technical characteristics :
- Upper :Lightweight And Protective Ripstop Fabric
- Outsole:VECTIV™ Technology
- Insole :OrthoLite® Technology, Lightweight And Breathable
- Weight Per Pair:508 G
- Lightweight, comfortable and protective ripstop fabric upper for running on any terrain
- Seamless TPU quarter support harness
- Seamless TPU toe reinforcement
- Reduced microsuede tongue
- Durable, dynamic insole for lasting comfort
- Sole part – VECTIV™ technology designed to optimize energy on the trail
- 3D single-density TPU plate under the forefoot for multidirectional stability
- Rocker geometry of the midsole designed to create durable forward propulsion
- Single density EVA midsole with high rebound
- Rubber Surface Control™ outsole optimized for trail running
- 5mm notches for optimal traction
- 26mm/20mm heel / EVA forefoot + underfoot outsole
- 6mm offset
- VECTIV™Technology in the shoe combining 3D plate and rocker midsole to convert the energy of each stride into ever more dynamic propulsion.
- Ortholite®Lightweight and breathable, the OrthoLite® foam footbed features a built-in moisture management system and antibacterial action.
- CTRL® SurfaceThis rubber outsole component with bio-based materials provides added traction and durability.