Women’s Waterproof Jacket – The North FaceThe Dryzzle jacket is back. This season, it’s made from our FUTURELIGHT™ material: a waterproof and breathable fabric that can be customized. Its nanofilament technology allows, for the first time ever, a waterproof membrane to be breathable. As a bonus, it is made of recycled polyester with a durable non-PFC water-repellent treatment, which gives it excellent references in terms of durability. Revisited, the Dryzzle jacket is a highly reliable three-layer, sealed seam protection for your active adventures in rain and wind.
Thanks to its stretchy knitted back, unlike other similar layers, it can be worn next to the skin without feeling fresh. It has a fully adjustable fixed hood, Velcro® cuffs and a storm flap with ratchet closure to keep body heat in and protect you from wind and rain. Wear it with the FUTURELIGHT™ Dryzzle Pants for optimal weather protection while hiking.
- Futurelight membrane: waterproof, stretch and breathable
Technical specifications :
- Waterproof and breathable triple-layer FUTURELIGHT™ fabric with sealed seams and a soft and stretchy recycled fabric outer face and stretchy recycled knit back for warmth and comfort.
- 100% windproof fabric
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Laminated flap with snap closure on the top of the collar and hem
- Exposed matt polyurethane zipper on chest pocket
- Zip pockets with flap
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro®.
- Drawstring at hem
- Slightly longer hem on the back
- Fabric – mottled versions: FUTURELIGHT™ 3 ply 50D, 100% recycled polyester, woven
- Average weight: 300 g
- Available in the following sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Fabric – plain versions: FUTURELIGHT™ 3 ply 50D, 100% recycled polyester, woven / Knit reverse side / DWR water repellent finish
- FUTURELIGHT™: The world’s most advanced breathable and waterproof outerwear technology. Developed using nanofilament technology and sustainable practices, it offers exceptional air permeability and stretchability that will make it your ally everywhere, whatever your activity.