The Dryzzle returns.
This season it’s made using FUTURELIGHT™ – a customisable breathable-waterproof fabric.
It’s engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time
On top of this, it’s made from recycled polyester and impregnated with a non-PFC durable water repellent, so it has excellent sustainability credentials, too
This makes the re-engineered Dryzzle Jacket a reliable, seam-sealed three-layer shell for active adventures in wet and windy conditions
It features a stretch-knit backer that, unlike other shells, doesn’t feel cool on bare skin
It has an attached, fully adjustable hood, Velcro® sleeve cuffs and snap-locking storm-flap to lock in body heat and keep wind and rain at bay
Pair it with the Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers for ultimate wet-weather protection while hiking
– Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed three-layer FUTURELIGHT™ shell with a soft, recycled, stretch-woven face and recycled, stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
– 100% windproof fabric
– Attached, fully adjustable hood
– Laminated storm flap with snap closure at top collar and hem
– Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
– Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
– Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
– Hem cinch-cord
– Slight drop-tail hem
– Fabric – heather versions 50D FUTURELIGHT™ three-layer, 100% recycled polyester, woven
– Avg Weight : 300 g
– Available in sizess : XS, S, M, L, XL
– Fabric – solid versions 50D FUTURELIGHT™ three-layer, 100% recycled polyester, woven / Tricot backer / Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
The world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology. Developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices, it delivers optimised air permeability and stretch for any activity or environment.